Tuesday, March 20, 2012

...unbelievable but true...

Reason to celebrate


Over 180 Reviews, Over 50.000 visits, over 3500 downloads and a lot of new posts on the way.
I never thought that this page would enjoy such a high popularity and create such a great and growing doom/stoner/psych/sludge community.

I'm always happy when I find time to write you a nice post.
Thanks to all STONERHEADS out there and i hope we have a nice time furthermore.

Soon, there will, among other things an interview with Babis (Planet of Zeus), reviews of Huata, Blood Red Water, Jaw Horse, Piniata and many more.

 ....for example the life-reviews of Torso and Siena Root Live at Arena Wien


Also visit me on my Facebook Page...
search me "Stonerhead On Audiodope"
search the facebookgroup "Stonerhead let groove your brains tonight"
and enjoy everyday news, music, videos, interviews and other cool stuff in the world of doom/stoner/psych/sludge.

Thanks for your activities!!!

 ...Rock on...
...Doom on...
...damn...
...use the fucking force on...
and stay tuned...
BIG THANKS 
in the name of 
Stonerhead and the SHLGYBT-Team

1 comment: